PO TYPES REQUIREMENTS
Attention EDI enabled suppliers: Please work with your EDI provider to ensure all mapping for PO types are followed (PO Types Document). Close out orders will now require a GE PO Type to be accepted. GE PO Type is required to be mapped for NordstromRack.com (Ecommerce) and Nordstrom Rack (Stores).
Any questions, please email Floor Ready.
PO VIOLATIONS - PRODUCT OVERAGES & SHIPPED OUTSIDE AGREED WINDOW WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RTV'd
In accordance with existing Supplier Compliance requirements, Nordstrom will continue to strictly apply the RTV process for product that was not ordered, overages (SKU/Store level), mis-ships (shipped to the wrong location) or shipped outside of the shipment window on the PO.
POs must ship per the final details of your purchase order. Any changes made by Nordstrom to the order should be reflected on the PO as well as the shipment. This includes overage units and items that were not on the final order. Any additions to the order will need to be communicated to your buying partners and must be updated on the purchase order.
Additionally, in order to ensure the maximum product market availability, please commit to the ship window on the purchase order. Orders that arrive outside of the agreed-to window will be subject to an RTV. All extension requests should continue to be communicated to the merchants in order to avoid any unintended returns. Please validate that Nordstrom is notified of your most updated return shipping address to avoid additional cost and lost time.
ECOMMERCE BEAUTY ORDERS
Beauty Suppliers: All ecommerce orders must be sent in single SKU cartons. Single SKU cartons is the requirement for all ecommerce orders. See section 3 of the Packing Standards on the left sidebar.
To ensure you are directing chargeback inquiries to the correct department, please reference Supplier Resources and Contacts list for the correct department with the correct chargeback code. This will expedite your response from the correct team.
Please include your vendor number & document number in the subject and/or body of the email.
For attached contact list, click here
Shipping compliance standards and offset fees will adjust to market rates. Nordstrom requires all suppliers to ship in alignment with retail industry standards including packaging, labelling, ticketing and usage of electronic documents (EDI). Non-Compliance
adjust to market rates effective
December 1, 2020.
For additional details on Nordstrom Compliance Updates, click here
- It is our expectation for suppliers to begin shipping with RFID tags starting August 2021.
- If you are currently ticketing for other retailers, please begin ticketing for Nordstrom.
- For additional details on RFID Requirements in 2021, click here
- For updated RFID ticket dimensions, click here
COVID-19 Wellness and Safety 3rd Party Provider Standards
To minimize the potential spread of COVID-19, all third-party service providers who need to be on Nordstrom premises are expected to follow these Wellness & Safety Expectations. Third-party service providers include any non-Nordstrom employee working onsite at any of our Nordstrom locations such as vendors, temporary workers, independent contractors, models and freelancers. Please review the Wellness and Safety Standards on the left sidebar.
UPDATED APRIL 15, 2021
APRIL 2021 REVISIONS
SUPPLIER RESOURCES & CONTACTS: Updated Merch AP email address to primary email address:
email@example.com, was firstname.lastname@example.org, Removed Floor Ready and Volume Load options on Supplier Hotline. 03/31/21: Updated contact for offset fee codes CJ, CW, CX, QF, QI, QG, QR, QW, QX from Store Information Manager to Logistics ManagerContingent Worker Service Expectations document added on left side navigation bar under Supplier Standards.
- BUSINESS BASICS: Removed EAN-8 under UPC Catalog
- ROUTING GUIDE: NOVS Updates (Pg 7), Designer Apparel (Pg 11-12), CTE (Pg 23-24).
- SUPPLIER QUICK START is now SUPPLIER QUICK REFERENCE: Please review updated document.
- NRHL | HAUTELOOK REFERENCES: All documents, including Business Basics, Hanging Standards, Packing Standards, Packaging & Labeling Standards, Ticket Standards, Expense Offset Polices, NPG Partner Standards, Routing Guide, and RFID Specifications have been updated to reflect nordstromrack.com vs. NRHL and HauteLook
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Updated RFID Specifications, updated the expected RFID compliance timeline to 8/1/2021; Added more links to provide approved inlay list; Removed verbiage stating to send tickets to Auburn U to test and removed verbiat stating that Nordstrom will require testing; Added two more bullets to general requirements section
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Added PO Types Requirements & Removed Routing Guide/System announcements.