|Last Updated: November 16, 2017
October 2017 Revision Highlights
- Updated Store Address list
(added stores 713, 651, 652, 161 and 253 and removed store 343); 10-31-17 Added Phone numbers for final fall store openings
- Added Nordstrom Social Influencer T&C
- Updated Routing Guide, Section 8, Store/DC List (added stores 713, 651, 652, 161 and 253 and removed store 343); 10-16-17 Updated page 7 giving more complete instruction for who to contact for Direct-to-Store shipments and what info to provide; 10-18-17 Updated Delaware State page Carrier from Gilbert to New Penn c/o Gilbert; 10-31-17 Updated Section 8, Store DC List sub-section NQC added notes that this ships to DC 89
- Updated both versions (FLS/Rack & Import) EDI Mapping Documents - EDI 810: added example of a consolidated invoice. Clarified that if no packing slip is available, the invoice can be repeated in the REF*IV segment. EDI 850 & EDI 860: Expanded the explanation of the season code sent in REF*MR segment. EDI 856: Clarified that BOL# should not include special characters. Also added note to round cartons weighing less that 1lb. up to 1 lb.
- Updated Reference Document: Fine Jewelry Packaging Order Form with an updated contact email address
- Updated compliance manuals now provided by specific standards; Our standards for compliance have not changed just how they are formatted. These standards combine the Nordstrom Full Line and Rack, Nordstrom.com and Nordrdstromrack.com | HauteLook manuals. Please begin using these effective immediately. We hope these manuals will be easier and much clearer for you our suppliers. We have added a Quick Start that highlights our basic compliance standards as an easy reference
- Added Nordstromrack.com | Hautlook Terms & Conditions of PO to left sidebar (formerly incorporated into NRHL manual)
- Vendor Communication sent out October 15th, 2017 in regards to Rack Suppliers: Rack Ticketing is accessible at PO level as Nordstrom is now uploading POs to FineLine's FASTRAK system. Canada Rack Ticketing: There is a new Season Code format starting on orders transmitted November 3rd 2017 forward. Canada and Rack suppliers can now choose either EDI 860 or EDI 850FR to receive PO changes. See letter for more details
- Ticket Standards, Section 4, Sub Section 'Return Hangtags': Standard Register is now Taylor Communications phone numbers remain the same but note the new emails address
- Added list of Nordstrom.com Carton Providers on side bar under additional references. Used to be part of the Nordstrom.com Compliance Manual
- Updated Expense Offset Fee Policies: removed two non-compliance fees for Sample Photos both touch up and re-shoot
- Updated Business Basics: Section 1, sub-section Requirements and Responsibilities Summary - See Nordstrom.com additions for Internet Item selection, Exclusive Catalog Styles, Cooperative Advertising, Customer Returns Due to Manufacturing Defects (all which were in previous Nordstrom.com Manual)
- Updated Packaging and Labeling Standards: Section 1 sub-section Weight and Dimensions - added metric conversion for chart
- Updated Item Setup Page with new Item Intent forms for both Off and Full Price; removed simplified IIF
- Added new NRHL (nordstromrack.com | HauteLook) Drop Ship manual effective 11-2-17
November 2017 Revision Highlights
- Updated Packaging & Labeling Standards section 3, sub-section EDI Shipments: GS1-128 Shipping Label: clarified marking carton is placing the label on the carton and that only one side of the carton should have a label
- Updated the Supplier Item Onboarding Webinar; please review (found on the Nordstrom Item Setup & Direct Product Information page
- Updated Routing Guide Section 5, sub-section A. DUIE PYLE and A. DUIE PYLE - Gilbert: updated Email information for PO verification and Pick-up Scheduling in both sections
- Nordstrom Cosmetic Guidelines (left side bar) documents updated and naming convention changed from 'cosmetic' to 'beauty'
- Updated Store Address List: Added store 209 used for shipping for Manhattan Men's store; address added
Questions regarding any of these changes can be sent to
Nordstrom Supplier Compliance by clicking Contact Us & Resources and then selecting 'Feedback' from the 'Send To' options list.
For shipping and invoicing to Nordstrom stores in
Canada, please visit www.nordstromsuppliercanada.com.