ROUTING GUIDE UPDATES
As of October 15, 2020, all vendors looking to ship merchandise to NRHL/Hautelook will be following the routing instructions available in the Nordstrom Routing Guide. Please carefully read through the instruction guide for your state of origin to schedule pickup and delivery to our facility.
Should you have any further questions, please send a new email to email@example.com with the subject line
NRHL Routing Assistance Needed - [PO Number]. Failure to input the correct subject line may result in delays in routing support.
Shipping compliance standards and offset fees will adjust to market rates. Nordstrom requires all suppliers to ship in alignment with retail industry standards including packaging, labelling, ticketing and usage of electronic documents (EDI). Non-Compliance
adjust to market rates effective
December 1, 2020.
For additional details on Nordstrom Compliance Updates, click here
- Further RFID program details will be released in February 2021. It is our expectation for supplier to begin shipping with RFID tags during 2021. To allow our vendor partners ample to time to source and apply the appropriate tags in an economical manner, compliance requirement enforcement on RFID ticketing will begin during the second half of 2021 (approximately August 2021)
- If you are currently ticketing for other retailers, please begin ticketing for Nordstrom.
- For additional details on RFID Requirements in 2021, click here
- For updated RFID ticket dimensions, click here
ECOMMERCE BEAUTY ORDERS
Beauty Suppliers: All ecommerce orders must be sent in single SKU cartons. Single SKU cartons is the requirement for all ecommerce orders. See section 3 of the Packing Standards on the left sidebar.
PO VIOLATIONS - PRODUCT OVERAGES & SHIPPED OUTSIDE AGREED WINDOW WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY RTV'd
In accordance with existing Supplier Compliance requirements, Nordstrom will continue to strictly apply the RTV process for product that was not ordered, overages (SKU/Store level), mis-ships (shipped to the wrong location) or shipped outside of the shipment window on the PO.
POs must ship per the final details of your purchase order. Any changes made by Nordstrom to the order should be reflected on the PO as well as the shipment. This includes overage units and items that were not on the final order. Any additions to the order will need to be communicated to your buying partners and must be updated on the purchase order.
Additionally, in order to ensure the maximum product market availability, please commit to the ship window on the purchase order. Orders that arrive outside of the agreed-to window will be subject to an RTV. All extension requests should continue to be communicated to the merchants in order to avoid any unintended returns. Please validate that Nordstrom is notified of your most updated return shipping address to avoid additional cost and lost time.
COVID-19 Wellness and Safety 3rd Party Provider Standards
To minimize the potential spread of COVID-19, all third-party service providers who need to be on Nordstrom premises are expected to follow these Wellness & Safety Expectations. Third-party service providers include any non-Nordstrom employee working onsite at any of our Nordstrom locations such as vendors, temporary workers, independent contractors, models and freelancers. Please review the Wellness and Safety Standards on the left sidebar.
UPDATED JANUARY 15, 2021
JANUARY 2021 REVISIONS
RFID SPECIFICATIONS: Updated Landing Page and document link noting the expectation for suppliers to begin shipping with RFID tags during 2021; with compliance requirement enforcement to begin during the second half of 2021 (Approx. August); Added RFID Ticket Dimensions Link on Landing PageEXPENSE OFFSET FEES: Added Note that RFID expense offset fees will not begin until approximately August 2021; Added Shoe box Lid not secured by rubber band to the listHANGING STANDARDS: Updated Section 1 - Added Men's Suit, Blazer & Sleepwear table, Changed verbiage on Juniors to Young Adult (Women's), Changed Encore to Extended Sizes
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Removed WCOC Communication, NHRL Invoice Submissions, & NOVS Communication from Announcements. Please review those communicates in the Monthly Archive.
- NORDSTROM COMPLIANCE UPDATES: Updated Expense Offset Fees on Page 3.
- PURCHASE ORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS: Payment terms reverted back to NET 45 & Section 6 updated.